Thursday 3 April 2008

a few weeks ago i.k.i.h.n.c. played at the cube with casiotone for the painfully alone, it was very fun, although i think we talked a bit too much. we did a cover of dream operator by talking heads, from the film true stories. here is a video from youtube of Annie McEnroe singing from the movie. Sam jones was in bristol, not austrailia where he usually is, and played the bass with us.



Tom cops helped me make this website more than a month ago, and this is the first time ive written in the blog. the past month has been mostly taken up with packing boxes and bags and moving out of the flat we lived in in st pauls. this last week we went to paris to see francois and tender forever play at the pompidou center. here are some pictures of some things that were on my desk when i last had one. the first two pictures are from a paper thing i made the first month i was in ottawa, and the last picture is new cut out drawing

2 comments:

Camilla said...

I enjoyed the gig- I don't think you talked too much...well maybe Tom did...how exciting to see you post in this blog! Hurrah hooray. Come to Weston soon!

Mathieu Trudel said...

Hi Aaron,

How are you!

I really appreciate that Kyla gave me your blog address. I'm enjoying it!

Hey! I still have a copy of that zine you've made when you were living in that bachelor pad in Sandy Hill!

Here's my blog:
http://arttrude.blogspot.com/

Have a great night!


Your pal,

TrÜdE